Anesthesiologist | Garcia de Orta Hospital (HGO)
Javier Durán is an Anesthesiologist since 2010.
– He is one of the directors of the Regional Club of Anesthesia (CAR-ESRA Portugal).
– Currently works at the Multidisciplinary Pain Center in Garcia de Orta Hospital (HGO), in Almada-Lisbon, since May 2012.
– He focuses his practice on the interventional management of chronic pain, performing techniques under ultrasound or fluoroscopy guidance. He devotes a lot of his time teaching in this area.
– Bachelor of Medicine in the University of Salamanca, Spain, with a recognized title by the Portuguese Medical Association (No. 42612).
– Started the training in anesthesiology after the “Complementary Internship” (73%) at the Curry Cabral Hospital in September 2005.
– Approval of the European Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Diploma (Part I).
– Obtained the title of Specialist in Anesthesiology (with 19.1 / 20 points) in February 2010.
– Regarding his special interest in ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, he decided to reinforce his formation with various courses and international internships in the last 10 years.
– Assistance to various courses, meetings and congresses of Intervention in Pain Medicine (Radiofrequency, Spinal Cord Stimulation and Fluoroscopy).